This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My Ph.D. project focuses on the use UAV-based LiDAR for the enhancement of forest inventories in boreal and tropical forests. My interests lie with the development, the adaptation of specialized algorithms for the use of LiDAR remote sensing datasets for forest management applications.
June 2016 - August 2016 : Terrestrial lidar Campaign - Corner brook (NL)
August 2016 - September 2016 : Terrestrial lidar Campaign - Edmundston (NB)
May 2017 : Terrestrial lidar Campaign - Edmundston (NB)
June 2017 - July 2017 : Terrestrial lidar Campaign - Petawawa : (Ont.)
- Annual workshop of the AWARE project: a national project in Canada for the development of methods to use lidar in forestry (June 2016)
- Poster presentation at the annual colloquium of the CEF 2017 (Centre d’étude de la forêt) (May 2017)
- Poster presentation on the use of UAV in forestry at a workshop on “Sustaining the Hardwood Resource Value Chain” at the for Northern Hardwood Research Institute (May 2017)
- Conference at the annual meeting of the AWARE project in Edmundston, NB (May 2017)
- Workshop on the use of UAVs in forestry at the AWARE meeting in Edmundston, NB (May 2017)
- Poster presentation at the Earth Observation summit Conference in Montreal, QC (June 2017)
2016 - Excellence Award of the Department of Applied Geomatics